|Garlicky grey poupon mayo topped with dill.|
Photo by Andrea
- 2 whole pastured eggs
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. prepared mustard
- 2 cups light olive oil (not a vegetable blend)
- Blend eggs, vinegar, salt, and mustard in a food processor or an immersion blender
- While machine is running, VERY SLOWLY add oil.
- Continue until all of the oil has been added and the eggs and oil have formed an emulsion or Mayonnaise.
- Taste for salt and adjust if needed.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
|Photo by key-friend Emily who followed Andrea's recipe.|
Original recipe source: Homemade Mayonnaise